my last email sounded ungrateful. I’m not ungrateful at all, so in keeping with the 10th Step, let me make my amends and “amend” my email with a gratitude list. I’m not as imaginative as a certain other member who regularly posts 100 points of gratitude, but I’m going to set myself a target of 20.
So I’m grateful for:
- Mind not on food
- I don’t HAVE TO exercise today
- I don’t need to figure out amounts/percentages/carbs/fats today
- My food is generally delicious
- Dinner is coming!
- I get to leave work in one hour
- Steady income even though I’m temping
- Went to an interview yesterday and wasn’t told “no” – they’ll get backto me on Monday
- Might have a new job soon!
- I don’t have to take the first job that comes along
- I’m settling into church
- Great leaders and people in church
- AA meeting tomorrow
- My bicycle: transport and exercise in one!
- Greysheeters I can reach out to, by phone and email
- Greysheet meeting in 3 days
- London Roundup in 9 days!
Thank you for letting me share. Thank you for giving me the tools of this program so freely. Thank you all for making up this beautiful community. I am fully part of it and I don’t eat, no matter what!